Comments Off on Third-generation iPad available in the Dominican Republic on April 20
The New Apple iPad will be hitting the markets in the Dominican Republic on Friday April 20, 2012. Here is a list of some of the main features:
- New Retina™ display (4 times more pixels than the iPad 2)
The Retina display on the new iPad features a 2048-by-1536 resolution, 44 percent greater color saturation, and an astounding 3.1 million pixels — in the same 9.7-inch space.
- A5X chip with quad-core graphics
- 5 megapixel iSight® camera with advanced optics for capturing amazing photos and 1080p HD video
ƒ/2.4 aperture and a five-element lens with built-in face detection that automatically balances focus and exposure across up to 10 faces,
- All-day 10 hour battery life
- Amazingly thin and light
The new Wi-Fi iPad will be available in black or white in these models (with suggested retail price)
- $499 (US) for the 16GB model
- $599 (US) for the 32GB model
- $699 (US) for the 64GB
- iPad Wi-Fi + 4G models will be available for a suggested retail price of $629 (US) for the 16GB model
- $729 (US) for the 32GB model
- $829 (US) for the 64GB model
You can also pick up an iPad 2 at the lowered price of $399. The 4GLTE is only supported on AT&T networks in the US.
- GarageBand – Turn your iPad into an electric guitar, a grand piano, or even an acoustic drum set. Jam with your friends and record with an 8 track recording studio.
- iPad Pages – Type right on the Multi-Touch screen and tap to add photos, tables, and 3D charts to your flyers, reports and letters.
- iPhoto – Photo viewing, editing and sharing right from your iPad.
- IMovie – Record video in HD on your iPad and edit in iMovie.
These are only a few of the apps available for the new 3 Generation iPad (iPad 3). All available in the DR on April 20th.